Jesper Sebastian Larsen, Head of Nordic Sales at Ageras shares how he skyrocketed revenue to the best the company has ever had in the Nordics, connected teams across 6 locations and saved significant time while improving data accuracy with Plecto!
Founded in 2006, Secomea is a leading provider of cutting-edge remote maintenance Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. Headquartered in Denmark with offices in the US, Japan, and China, Secomea caters to over 300,000 machines & PLCs and 8,000 customers worldwide through an international network of more than 70 distributors. As the first remote access solution to achieve end-to-end cybersecurity certification and become Industry 4.0 compliance certified in 2015, Secomea continues to exceed international industry standards amongst machine builders, integrators, and manufacturers worldwide.
Secomea needed a way to track sales activity levels in real time so that this could be visualized and used to motivate the newly-established enterprise-focused SDR team.
Alexandra Francis, Global Director of Inside Sales at Secomea, was determined to use her extensive knowledge and experience in optimizing business performance to meet the growing demand for remote access for end-users in North America and EMEA.
The Solution: Why Plecto?
Super Plecto user, Alexandra knew that Plecto was the tool she needed to achieve this. Not only has Alexandra had experience with Plecto as an SDR tracking her targets at Famly, but she was also responsible for implementing Plecto within her Sales Development team at eloomi, and initiating the use of Plecto within inside sales at Planday, where the entire company was ultimately using Plecto across all locations.
Alexandra comments, “For inside sales, the more trust I can give my team and let them run their day, and the less I can be a micro-manager…the better off they’re going to perform. But of course, they need to have goals and guidance. And Plecto dashboards are extremely nice for tracking that.”
"I use Plecto in our 1:1s, we use it on the sales floor, and I use it to check conversion rates and activities. Plecto is very customizable–you can do anything with it in terms of finding a solution to suit your needs. So that’s wonderful!"
Here’s how Plecto helped Secomea achieve the visualization of sales activities while motivating and developing the inside sales team from the group up:
Plecto Real-Time Dashboards & Contests
- “I use Plecto for real-time activities and more of a motivational encouragement tool. For example, I use it to encourage the sales reps to build their pipeline."
- “Our sales reps care most about if their deals are progressing and where they rank in terms of their targets, which they can easily see on the global Plecto dashboard."
- “Once a month, we’ll do call-to-opportunity canvas days so I make a dashboard for these competitions."
- Dashboards built: Activity dashboard, global view for all reps, Revenue Ops dashboard, inside sales metrics, and personal dashboards
Plecto Instant Notifications
- Alerts when SDRs create an opportunity–entire sales department is notified so achievements can be celebrated collectively
- A clapping sound plays on speakers while a notification pops up on a TV screen
- “Each rep has a personal dashboard. This is how I coach in one-to-ones and where each employee can compare their performance to last week, for example, so it can be very motivating!”